Aims & Values
Our main aims and values are:
- To maintain and develop high standards of achievements.
- To challenge all learners to attain their greatest personal potential through effective and inspirational teaching and learning.
- To promote a caring and vibrant school environment in which all members of the community can learn and work together.
- To ensure equal opportunities for all to participate fully in lifelong learning and the work of the school.
- To emphasise self discipline, initiative and the consideration of the well-being of others.
- To celebrate our strong Christian values and respect the beliefs and cultures of others.
- To consistently strive to strengthen our partnerships with home, the church and the wider community.
- To continually celebrate achievements and recognise success.