All pupils in EYFS work to the EYFS Framework and study the following subjects:
- English: Read Write Inc. phonics scheme. Talk through Stories for Vocabulary. Literacy Tree for writing and comprehension.
- Maths: Scheme of work - White Rose Maths.
- Science: EYFS Framework and Development Matters.
- History: EYFS Framework and Development Matters.
- Geography: EYFS Framework and Development Matters.
- PE: Scheme of work – Get Set.
- PHSE: Scheme of work - Kapow.
- Music: Scheme of work – Kapow.
- Art: Scheme of work – Kapow.
- DT: Scheme of work - Kapow.
- Computing: Scheme of work - Barefoot Computing.
- RE: Scheme of work – Lincolnshire Agreed Syllabus and Understanding Christianity.
- Outdoor Learning: Following the 8 skills for Outdoor Learning as outlined across the school.
For further information about what your child will be learning, please view our long-term plan.
For a detailed breakdown of progression in EYFS, please view the EYFS Progression Map.