Year 2 are taught by Mrs Tyler with support from Teaching Assistant Miss Cooper.
This term we will be exploring the enquiry question, ‘Can anyone be a superhero?’ We will be travelling around the world with our superheroes learning about different countries and considering what it takes to be a superhero and whether we can become one! We will explore the lives of significant individuals of the past and compare the way they lived their lives to how we do today.
- Our PE sessions are on a Wednesday and a Thursday.
- Our Forest School sessions are on a Friday morning. Please bring your Forest School kit in on a Friday morning, and you will be asked to take it home on Friday afternoon for a good wash! If there are any changes to the day of our Forest School session, we will inform you as soon as possible to ensure you have your kit in school on the right day.
- Homework and Forest School do not run on the first or last weeks of term.
- Each child will be given home access to Seesaw, Education City, Reading Eggs and Times Table Rock Stars. If you experience any problems logging onto the websites, please let us know! All the passwords are attached to the front cover of your child's reading log.
- Please make sure reading logs and books are returned to school in the last week of term to be checked and changed. Please also take the time to read the first page of the log and sign the agreement.