Year 2 are taught by Mrs Tyler with support from Teaching Assistant Ms Cooper Fox.
This term we will be exploring the enquiry question, ‘Is a tree a home?’
LIBRARY BUS: On Monday your child will have brought home a book from the library bus. You can keep this at home to read until the following Monday. Please make sure it has been returned by Monday, so your child can bring a new book home each week (they will not be able to take a new book from the bus until the previous one has been returned on the system).
- Our PE sessions are on a Wednesday and a Thursday.
- Our Forest School sessions are on a Monday. Please bring your Forest School kit in on a Monday morning, and you will be asked to take it home on Monday afternoon for a good wash! If there are any changes to the day of our Forest School session, we will inform you as soon as possible to ensure you have your kit in school on the right day.
- Homework and Forest School do not run on the first or last weeks of term.
- Each child will be given home access to Seesaw, Education City, Reading Eggs and Times Table Rock Stars. If you experience any problems logging onto the websites, please let us know! All the passwords are attached to the front cover of your child's reading log.
- Please make sure reading logs and books are returned to school each week to be checked and changed. Please also take the time to read the first page of the log and sign the agreement.
- Maths homework login: https://www.educationcity.com/
- Reading eggs login: https://readingeggs.co.uk/
- Times table rock stars login: https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student/7400